Why rent from San Jacinto Music?
Our lifelong commitment is to music and music education. We are the only locally owned Music Store in East Harris County. With over 20 years of experience, we are your trusted resource in helping you or your child play now and succeed.
- Low $5 Reservation Fee!
- You make monthly rental payments that can apply toward your purchase.
- There is no long-term commitment. You may return your instrument at any time.
- San Jacinto Music offers quality instruments in connection with our National Affiliate Network.
- You may change instruments at any time.
- San Jacinto Music offers lessons at our convenient location.
- All instruments are covered for repair service
- Early Purchase options are available after first month.
Parents Q & A
Q: Is renting my best option?
A: Yes, it allows you to give your child a musical opportunity through affordable, low monthly rental rates which can be applied toward the purchase when your child is ready.
Q: How can I be sure I am getting a good rental instrument?
A: All our rental instruments are serviced by certified repair technicians. This guarantees your child a high-quality instrument which will maximize their success.
Q: What does my Maintenance and Repair cover?
A: Maintenance and Repair (M&R) covers routine maintenance, accidental damage, and adjustments while you are renting.
Q: What if my child wants to switch instrument?
A: Exchanges are FREE! With your director’s approval, you can exchange instruments at any time, without losing your equity.